Üdvözöllek európa szívében kedves utazó!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.  KeresésKeresés  TaglistaTaglista  CsoportokCsoportok  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

Share| .

para-para-paradise ;; Pierre & Sansa

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Go down

My heart is european

I am worker, sweetheart

SOLDIER OF LOVE

▽ karakterem arca : Francisco Lachowski

Hozzászólások száma : 17

▽ Munkám : autószerelő

▽ Szexualitás : heteroszexuális

Témanyitás

Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése

Csüt. Ápr. 02, 2015 3:49 pm
Téma - Re: para-para-paradise ;; Pierre & Sansa

Third night at the same bar, slightly tipsy, immensely depressed. The third day already in this pathetic condition, alcohol in my veins, enormous blankness in my mind, I’ve spent more money on alcohol in three days, than on the rent in three years. I’m more than lost; I have no desire, no intention, no goal. Not anymore. Three days has passed, since my mother died in the hospital.
What now?
This question is all I have, yet I’m truly careless about it, about the world, and about myself. I wonder what would my mother say, seeing me like this, sitting in this filthy little night club, getting drunk all alone. I’ve only talked some words with the bartender, she tried to cheer me up, was actually quite pretty, and quite disappointed after ten minutes. I’m still not drunk enough.
I order one more whiskey, she serves me half-heartedly, sending me reproachful glances, which I only answer with a sour smile: how sweet, If it continues like this, I might even spend a night with her. Just as I did with the other two chicks yesterday and the day before, though it didn’t reduce my pain.
What now?
I have money, a real fortune, which my mother set aside for me, if she would die sometime, so I can spend it all on alcohol. How lucky I am, like this I can blame this all on her, while feeling even worse for the things I do. I decide to pay some drinks to some random women sitting next to me, but then I get pretty confused: a minute ago this hot chick was still on the stage, singing some nice melody, and now she’s ordering a drink right before my eyes. What a coincidence.
Let it be two, my treat.’ I tell the bartender, grinning at her viciously, i guess if she could kill me with her glance, I’d certainly be dead by now. ‘Cheers.’ I say, turning back to the diva as we receive our drinks. What a woman, that’s pretty much I can think of, looking at that red dress of hers. She has to be about ten years older, which I don’t actually mind, I kind of like older women, especially those who still look this hot in her age. She must have worked hard to be in such a good shape, and that should be highly remunerated, exemplarily to all the women in their forties.
Pierre Fabron, pleased to meet you.’ I smile at her friendly, though I do not intend to be only her friend in the long run. ‘What brings such a lady to a place like this?’ I ask her honestly, as she doesn’t seem to belong in the bottom layer of society, which can only allow itself these run-down night clubs. This place is one of the cheapest and dirtyest ratholes in the city, and just as dangerous as London's darkest alleys. One should be rather cautios when talking to strangers... like me, for example.

▽▲▽

APRÈS NOUS LE DÉLUGE.
.....................................................................................................
Vissza az elejére Go down

My heart is european

I am worker, sweetheart

SOLDIER OF LOVE

▽ karakterem arca : Christina Aguilera

Hozzászólások száma : 7

▽ Munkám : bárénekesnő

▽ Szexualitás : biszexuális

Témanyitás

Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése

Pént. Márc. 27, 2015 6:55 pm
Téma - para-para-paradise ;; Pierre & Sansa

There are some days, when you just wanna sit down with a bunch of pillows and never even get out of your bed. And then there are days, when you feel like all the world belongs to you - you could move mountains or change your whole existence. Well, that was the second type of day for Sansa Cruz - she felt like she could rule not just the night in the bar, but the whole world for one day. Yeah, that was definitely one of those situations, when the blood ran wild in her veins, giving her the adrenaline necessary to rock the scenes of the city, whatever club she would just be invited to. Today was the Burlesque's night - that B-category night club was located in the suburbs of the city, but Sansa really liked it; she was the queen of this place, started her career here almost ten years ago, so there wasn't a single moment when she didn't think about returning there, and she did it everytime she just could. And then there was the perfect time for this - the anniversary of the day she stepped in there and began a pretty nice 'american dream'-styled story.
The night was almost gone - her part of the show ended, letting her take a longer break (and a few drinks) before she had to return home to her husband, and she was decided not to waste the time. It was an early night, not even 11:00 PM, and she was sitting in her short, red dress at the bar, drinking whisky and looking at the crowded place, the people sitting at their tables, the others standing next to the walls, the VIP clients in their lounges. She also had the opportunity to be there - yet she didn't want to, she preferred being with the rest of the average clients in due to she never felt like a star. She was just a girl from a little town, who liked to sing, so... Why did everybody want her to act like a star? So, she was standing by the bar with her drink and looking for someone she could know, or someone new, maybe interesting, with who she could talk for a little bit before leaving. She liked meeting new people, getting to know their habits and stories, or anything else they had to say. Some said she acted weird being like this, but she was neve bothered by those words anyway. So...
...yeah, the night was early and the hours long, so why don't just have a good time drinking or mybe singing a few more songs, if anyone would like her to do that? Yeah, that's the perfect plan. Or something like this, maybe, if no one takes the opportunity to talk to her.

Vissza az elejére Go down

para-para-paradise ;; Pierre & Sansa

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére
1 / 1 oldal